“It was Project Rachel’s program that gave me the spiritual healing I so desperately needed.”
We Offer Help and Support
- if you have had an abortion, or are the dad of an aborted baby
- if you are a family member/friend of a post-abortion woman or man
- if you are medical staff, who have taken part in an abortion procedure
- if your unborn baby has died before birth, due to a miscarriage
Based upon inquiries/need, Project Rachel primarily offers three distinct types or levels of support, as follows:
Small Group: We facilitate a shared experience of women healing, from their abortion choice.
Individual: We can arrange individual support healing sessions.
Telephone: We respond to individual calls for information and/or to chat.
Group and Individual options take 11 weeks, once a week and address various topics (e.g., the pregnancy, the abortion, anger, hurts, guilt and forgiveness, re-uniting you with your baby).
Project Rachel offers support for those who have experienced a miscarriage. The support offered consists of:
- Meeting with the woman and/or couple who have experienced a miscarriage
- Providing literature on miscarriage (e.g., booklet, brochures)
- Inviting those interested to be part of our June rock painting and our December “With My Angel at the Manger” events
Did you know?
Project Rachel also offers support through WhatsApp. If you would like to set up an initial meeting through WhatsApp, please contact Project Rachel by email [email protected] and include your WhatsApp contact and we will be delighted to call you back.