“It was Project Rachel’s program that gave me the spiritual healing I so desperately needed.”
We Offer Help and Support
- if you have had an abortion, or are the dad of an aborted baby
- if you are a family member/friend of a post-abortion woman or man
- if you are medical staff, who have taken part in an abortion procedure
- if your unborn baby has died before birth, due to a miscarriage
Based upon inquiries/need, Project Rachel primarily offers three distinct types or levels of support, as follows:
Small Group: We facilitate a shared experience of women healing, from their abortion choice.
Individual: We can arrange individual support healing sessions.
Telephone: We respond to individual calls for information and/or to chat.
Group and Individual options take 11 weeks, once a week and address various topics (e.g., the pregnancy, the abortion, anger, hurts, guilt and forgiveness, re-uniting you with your baby).
Project Rachel offers support for those who have experienced a miscarriage. The support offered consists of:
- Meeting with the woman and/or couple who have experienced a miscarriage
- Providing literature on miscarriage (e.g., booklet, brochures)
- Inviting those interested to be part of our June rock painting and our December “With My Angel at the Manger” events